French doors are a pair of doors with independent and adjacent panels hinged on each side of the door way. When opened, both doors swing in opposite directions (inswing or outswing) to allow fresh air to flow through to your living space.
For Sydney homes, French Doors are commonly used as an external door to open up to a patio or balcony. Glass panels are also commonly used to allow natural sunlight to enter the home.
Top Door custom timber french doors are designed and made to complement the design of your home. No matter what kind of French door you are after, the team at Top Door can help design and manufacture a number of configurations to suit any home or décor.
- Multi-point locking system that tightly seals each door at the top, side centre and bottom
- Available in inswing or outswing configurations
- Glazing: fitted with your choice of standard, toughened or laminated glass
- Choice of timber ranging from Western red cedar, Rosewood , Spotted Gum and Maple
- Hardwood sill or no hardwood sill
- Colonial bars
- Glazing options
- Integrated Louvre blades
- Integrated Sashless window
- Numerous choice in lock options in stainless steel, polish brass and period hardware
- Hinge options
- Integrated fly-screen options